Implants are an increasingly popular alternative to dentures and bridges. Restoring your smile to its natural beauty has never been easier. Implants provide the most advanced solution for missing teeth, allowing you to talk, eat and smile with absolute confidence.
Dental implants are natural looking replacements for missing teeth. You can feel more confident knowing that the implant is a part of you like your natural teeth are. You may forget that you even lost a tooth.
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth.
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
If you are in need of a Denture or Bridge, consider the possibility of restoring the area with Dental Implants. If bone loss is a problem an in-office bone graft can be done before the implant is placed.
Every way you look at it, dental implants are a better solution to the problem of missing teeth. There are many advantages to Implants over these traditional restorations:
- Esthetic - Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures. No one will ever know that you have a replacement tooth.
- Tooth-saving - Dental implants don't sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth like a bridge does because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant. More of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
- Confidence - Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence! They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures. They'll allow you to say goodbye to worries about misplaced dentures and messy pastes and glues.
- Reliable - The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
If you are considering dental implants, we can discuss any questions or concerns you may have and help you make the decision that is right for you.
Contact us for more information about Dental Implants.